viernes, 23 de septiembre de 2011

Autobiography







My name is Gustavo Jovan, I born in Irapuato, Guanajuato in the year of 1997. In my life I never have lived in a determinate place.

10 days after birth my family moved to Queretaro,Queretaro and when I had 1 year old  my family moved to Tlaxcala, Tlaxcala.

I began my school life in San Juan Del Rio, Queretaro studying there the kinder garden.

After, I studied from first to third of primary in Tlaxcala. From third to sixth I studied  in Coatzacoalcos, Veracruz.

For the first grade of junior high school I studied in Veracruz, Veracruz.

Throughout all my life I've had a special liking for the music specially for the Rock because I listen it since I had six years old, and an ability to speak, I remember the first time that I participe in one event of that kind and was in the kinder garden when I had just six years old.

For other part I like too the sport specially the american football an the basketball, I played in a basketball team when I was 12 years old and after this I was called for play in the city's league but I can't cause my family moved to Veracruz. I've never played in a football team but I like very much that sport.

Now in 2011 I'm studying the second grade in Vercruz, Veracruz in the saltillense school.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario